Splash Pools Thailand is proud to be the Thailand distributor for The Aquabrite System, using the Aquamatics Unit for Copper & Silver ionization and the revolutionary Aquabrite powder as a safe alternative to chlorine.
The Aquabrite System has helped overcome many of the water quality issues experienced with owning a swimming pool in Thailand as well as keeping your family safe.
The Aquabrite System is not hazardous and dangerous. The System has been proven over many years of operation to perform exceptionally well in the elimination of all the bacteria and viruses that chlorine eliminates plus more.
We are not advocating the treatment of pool especially commercial pools water without chlorine, so does this eliminate the requirement or need to install an Aquabrite System on a commercial swimming pool? Not at all. The combination of the aquabrite system and chlorine dosing produce the most efficient santitation system possible.
It should come as no surprise that in the 21st Century the modern ionic water purifier has been developed and refined to maximize the benefits of oligodynamicsto water purification. Aquamaticshas spent the last 37 years undertaking laboratory and field tests developing the AquabriteSystemto meet market needs.
The AquabriteSystemcombines the natural benefits of ionization and the Aquabriteoxidizing agent to deliver a safe and effective fresh water disinfection system for your pool or water feature.
The unique blend of dual acting oxidisingagents accelerates the ionic process by activating the copper and silver ions in the water to kill algae and bacteria.
Ionisationis a process that uses nature’s most effective algaecide (copper) and bactericide (silver)Through electrolysis the copper and silver is changed from solid electrodes to soluble ions dispersed in the water
Aquamaticsis a wholly owned Australian business that manufactures the AquabriteSystem. The business has been in existence for over 30 years having commenced trading as Bridge Projects in 1974.
In 1992, Aquabritethe oxidisingagent, was developed to be used instead of chlorine. Aquabriteis a proprietary blend and unique to Aquamatics. The combination of the copper and silver based ioniserand the oxidisingagent has been sold for about 14 years, as the AquabriteSystem.
There have been many technological and product improvements over the years to the point where Aquamaticsnow boasts some 10,000 to 12,000 pools that use the system both in Australia and overseas, including, USA, UK, Europe, Caribbean, the Middle East, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea and New Zealand.
KEY BENEFITS of the AquabriteSystem
- - EASY TO USE & MAINTAIN
- - HEALTHY * NON-CARCINOGENIC
- - IDEAL FOR ASTHMATICS
- - NON IRRITATING TO SKIN & EYES
- - WATER IS TASTE & ODOUR FREE
- - ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- - PERFECT FOR INDOOR POOLS
- - SUIT ANY SIZE POOL / SPA or WATERFEATURE
- - NO RED EYES
- - NO TASTE OR SMELL IN THE WATER
- - NO TOXIC COMPOUNDS ARE FORMED
- - NO MESSY CHEMICALS
- THE OLDEST METHOD OF WATER TREATMENT KNOWN TO MAN
- Ancient Greeks and Romans were aware that water stored in silver pots became mysteriously purified and water stored in copper containers did not become green with algae.
- American homesteaders travelling west during the land rush kept water fresh by adding a silver dollar to the barrel of water.
- Medically, first aid dressing contained silver compounds before the advent of antibiotics. It acted as an antiseptic and was often used to help prevent the onset of gas gangrene and other infections.
- Purifying drinking water in particular was researched in the 19th Century. The understanding of oligodynamicaction of metals led to the ionic process being developed for commercial use
- The AquabriteSystem uses all the natural qualities of copper & silver and takes ionisationinto a 21st Century level of sophistication to sanitisepools & spa water
HOW IT WORKS
- A SYSTEM THAT COMBINES THE NATURAL BENEFITS OF IONISATION WITH AQUABRITEWHAT IS AQUABRITE?
- Aquabrite is an unique oxidising agent only available from Aquamatics. It is proprietary blend of dual acting oxidising agents that accelerates the ionic process by activating the copper and silver ions to kill algae ad bacteria.
- WHAT IS IONISATION?
- loinsation is a process that nature’s most effective algaecide – copper and bactericide0silver. Through electrolysis the copper and silver is changed from solid metals to soluble ions despersed into the water.
- MK 9
- The Mark 9 unit is recommended for bodies of water up to 350,000 L
- (2 pair Domestic Electrodes)
- MK 10
- The Mark 10 unit is recommended for bodies of water up to 1,000,000 L
- (4 pair Domestic Electrodes) or higher silver if required